Tomatoes with Anchovy Dressing
Anchovies are quite salty, so season the tomato wedges only slightly with salt.
- 4 medium tomatoes (red, yellow, or a mixture), cut into eighths
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 5 anchovy fillets, coarsely chopped
For the Seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
Heat the olive oil and garlic in a small skillet over low heat. Stir in the anchovies, and cook about 1 minute.
Place the tomato wedges in a serving dish, and sprinkle lightly with the salt and pepper.
Pour the warm dressing over the tomatoes, add the parsley, and toss well to coat. Serve immediately.