Sauteed Mustard Greens
This delicious recipe for sauteed mustard greens should be paired with Aaron Sanchez's recipe for Duck Breasts with Ancho Chile Dulce De Leche Glaze.
- Servings: 6
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, July Summer 2008
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound mustard greens, tough stems removed, cut into 2-inch strips
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and jalapeno. Cook until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook 2 minutes more. Add mustard greens and cook until wilted and tender, about 5 minutes.
Drizzle vegetables with lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.