Coconut Peanut Sauce
Use this sauce to make our Marinated Tofu with Cold Peanut Noodles.
- Yield: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, well shaken
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1/2-inch piece ginger, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
Place coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, mirin, ginger, and sugar in a small food processor or blender; blend until smooth. Serve with noodles, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.