Crostini with Olive Relish
Spoon this flavorful topping over Simple Crostini or toast from a country-style loaf. Each recipe makes enough for 16 small or 8 large crostini.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, April 2011
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 celery stalk, diced small
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
With a sharp knife, slice away peel and pith of lemon. Cut flesh into segments; roughly chop and transfer to a medium bowl. Add olives, red onion, celery, sugar, olive oil, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. To serve, divide relish among crostini.