The juices of grapefruit and lime -- tempered by soy sauce and sesame seeds -- make this just the blend for a delicate Asian-inspired salad with thinly sliced cucumber and finely grated carrot.
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (not seasoned)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated grapefruit zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
Shake together oil, soy sauce, lime juice, rice vinegar, sesame seeds, honey, zest, and grapefruit juice.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, April 2011