Herb, Lemon, and Anchovy Dressing
Flecked with anchovies and lemon zest, this bright dressing has flavors in common with the classic Caesar, but the mint, parsley, and chives take it to a whole new place. Toss it with leaves of romaine.
- 3 finely chopped oil-packed anchovy fillets
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives (or scallion)
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Shake together anchovy fillets, parsley, olive oil, mint, chives, vinegar, zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, April 2011