Creamy yet light, thanks to the buttermilk base, this tangy combination of cheese and lemon is great over a chopped salad.
Source: Martha Stewart Living, April 2011
- 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 3/4 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
Shake together buttermilk, cheese, yogurt, olive oil, zest, lemon juice, pepper, and salt.