Sweet-Potato and Ginger Salad
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced crosswise
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a nonstick rimmed baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, coarse salt, and ground pepper; roast until fork-tender, about 35 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together fresh orange juice, oil, minced fresh ginger, and Dijon mustard.
Add scallions and potatoes; toss to coat with dressing. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve warm, cold, or at room temperature.