Under 30 Minutes
Salad with Radishes and Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds are an excellent source of protein (7 grams per ounce), vitamin E, iron, and zinc.
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 large head Boston lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 3 to 4 radishes, trimmed, halved, and thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice, vinegar, mustard, and oil until combined and thickened; season with salt and pepper.
Add lettuce and radishes to bowl; toss gently to coat with dressing. Divide salad among four plates; sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.