Roasted Spiced Acorn Squash
Cumin, coriander, and cayenne pepper complement sweet roasted acorn squash in this easy side dish. Try it with pork roast or Parmesan risotto.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, September 2010
- 1 acorn squash, halved, seeded, and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss squash with extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, and cayenne pepper. Arrange squash, cut side down, in a single layer and roast until tender, 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.