Roasted-Tomato Pasta with Basil
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, April 2010
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 12 ounces medium pasta shells
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 2 cups Whole Roasted Tomatoes
- Grated Parmesan and torn fresh basil leaves, for serving
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta and return to pot.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Toss with pasta. Serve topped with Parmesan and basil.