A punch of robust bourbon is mellowed by the addition of sweet amaretto, seltzer, and sparkling apple juice. Serve the drinks with Smoked Trout Toasts.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 10
- Yield: Makes 15 cups
Source: Martha Stewart Living, December 2010
- 5 cups seltzer
- 4 cups bourbon
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice (from about 16 lemons)
- 2 cups sparkling apple juice
- 1 cup Simple Syrup for Amaretto-Bourbon Punch
- 3/4 cup amaretto or other almond-flavored liqueur
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: lemon slices and Maraschino cherries
Combine seltzer, bourbon, juices, simple syrup, and amaretto in a punch bowl. Fill with ice. Garnish with lemon slices and cherries.