Grilled Lamb Chops With Lemon Yogurt Sauce
Low-fat plain yogurt can also be used.
- 1 cup whole-milk plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 rib lamb chops
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
Make the yogurt sauce: Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, paprika, and cumin in a small bowl, and set aside in the refrigerator.
Make the chops: Heat the grill to medium heat. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper, and grill until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Serve with the reserved yogurt sauce and mint sprigs if desired.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, June Summer 2001