Warm Tomato Pasta Salad
This caprese-inspired dish is perfect for feeding a crowd.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound pasta shells
- 5 cups diced beefsteak tomatoes, (2 pounds)
- 2 cups diced fresh mozzarella, (3/4 pound)
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente, according to package instructions; drain.
In a large bowl, toss warm pasta with tomatoes, mozzarella, onion, olive oil, parsley, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.