- Servings: 8
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary, oregano, or marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 baguette, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 cloves Roasted Garlic
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat; set aside. In a small bowl, combine parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper, and oil.
Spread bread slices with garlic, then brush with herb mixture. Place in a single layer on prepared baking sheet, and bake until crisp and edges are beginning to brown, 10 to 12 minutes.