Endive and Radish Salad
Endive adds a crisp texture and a sweet, nutty flavor to this salad made with soft Bibb or Boston lettuce.
- Servings: 10
Source: Martha Stewart Living
- 2 heads Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 small bunch radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 6 heads Belgian endive, each halved and sliced crosswise into one-inch pieces
- 1 bunch scallions, white and light-green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces, and place in serving bowl. Add radishes, endive, and scallions. Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, and serve.