Asian Pork Salad
- Servings: 6
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 pounds), trimmed
- Spicy Hoisin Marinade
- Vegetable oil, for oiling grill
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 1 bunch scallions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 2 red bell peppers, seeds and ribs removed, julienned
- Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
Arrange pork loins in a non-reactive dish with spicy hoisin marinade. Cover and marinate, turning occasionally, refrigerated, for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Preheat grill to high. Allow pork to return to room temperature before cooking, about 30 minutes. Remove pork from marinade, reserving 1/2 cup. Oil grill. Grill pork, turning and occasionally brushing with marinade, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees.to 145 degrees. about 20 minutes. Remove from grill, and allow meat to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
In a large bowl combine cilantro, mint, scallions, sprouts, carrots, and peppers. Add ginger dressing, and toss to combine. Slice pork crosswise 1/4-inch-thick. Arrange pork and salad on a platter. Garnish with roasted peanuts.