Tender Lettuce Salad
When feeding a crowd, a large simple salad like this one is always a good idea.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, May 2009
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 heads Boston lettuce (1 1/2 pounds total), torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups mache or fresh parsley leaves
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, and mustard; season with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, toss dressing with lettuce and mache. Serve immediately.