Arugula, Feta, and Mint Relish
Serve this simple relish with grilled lamb, chicken, or pork, or with tomatoes on top of crackers or toasted bread.
- Yield: Makes 2 1/2 cups
Source: Everyday Food, June 2010
- 1 cup lightly packed arugula, roughly chopped
- 6 ounces feta, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- Ground pepper
In a medium bowl, combine arugula, feta, mint, oil, lemon zest, and red-pepper flakes. Season with pepper and toss well.