Pulled-Pork Sandwiches with Coleslaw
Use the tender meat from our Easy Pork Shoulder for these tasty sandwiches.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, April 2010
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage (from 1/2 small head)
- 1 carrot, cut into strips using a vegetable peeler
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3/4 cup homemade or store-bought barbecue sauce
- 2 cups Easy Pork Shoulder
- 4 hamburger buns
In a bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, vinegar, and oil; season with salt and pepper. Let coleslaw stand 5 minutes. In a small saucepan, combine barbecue sauce and pork. Cook over medium-high until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Serve pork on buns with coleslaw.