Celery-and-Cucumber Salad with Herbs
Celery, peak-season cucumber, and fresh herbs are a crisp, lively combination. All they need is a little olive oil and some salt and pepper to come together.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, September 2009
- 6 celery stalks, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Toss together celery, cucumber, parsley, mint, and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.