- Juice and zest of 1/2 orange
- 2 tablespoons sherry-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and thinly sliced crosswise
In a small bowl, combine juice, vinegar, and mustard. Slowly whisk in olive oil until combined; season with salt and pepper.
Combine watercress and cucumber in a medium bowl. Toss gently with vinaigrette, as desired. Serve immediately.