Shredded Cabbage and Radish Salad
This take on slaw includes the familiar green cabbage but adds thinly sliced radishes for added crunch and pepperiness. Lime juice and Cotija cheese give it a Tex-Mex flair.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, June 2010
- 1/2 small head green cabbage (about 1 pound), shredded
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from about 3 limes)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/3 cup cotija cheese (2 ounces)
In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, radishes, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper and toss well. Let sit 10 minutes. Top with cotija cheese just before serving.