Baked Shrimp with Garlic Butter
A delightful seafood dish from chef Eric Ripert. This recipe is from his website. Photo by Gino Reyes.
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 small shallot, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, soft
- 6 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon
Heat toaster oven to broil. Line the toaster oven tray with foil.
Stir together the garlic, shallot, parsley and soft butter.
Season the shrimp on both sides with salt and pepper and generously brush each side with garlic butter.
Place shrimp on the foil-lined tray and bake for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on size, until the shrimp just turns opaque. Finish with fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
SourceRadio, January Winter 2009