- 1 (10-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup mixed baby lettuce
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped avocado
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
Place tortilla on a cutting board. In a medium bowl, combine sun-dried tomato, greens, avocado, cucumber, blue cheese, oregano, olive oil, and vinegar. Toss to combine.
Place salad in the center of the tortilla. Fold the bottom quarter of the tortilla up and over the salad, and fold the sides in. Roll tortilla to close. Cut on the diagonal and serve.