Asian Cabbage Slaw
This crunchy, spicy side is perfect with our Honey-Teriyaki Chicken.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, May 2009
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 small head shredded Savoy or green cabbage
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 scallions, cut into matchsticks
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno, minced
In a large bowl, combine lime juice, rice vinegar, vegetable oil, and sugar; season with salt and whisk. To dressing, add cabbage, cilantro leaves, scallions, carrot, and jalapeno, and toss to combine.