Buffalo Chicken Wrap
Wrap up the flavors of buffalo wings in this easy sandwich made with chicken tenders. Complete the package with a blue cheese dipping sauce.
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 ounces chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 tablespoons cayenne-pepper sauce (such as Frank's)
- Carrot, shredded
- Celery, shredded
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Whole-wheat flour tortilla
With a fork, roughly mash blue cheese and mix with yogurt; season with salt and pepper. Season chicken with salt and pepper and, in a nonstick skillet, cook over medium-high until browned and cooked through. Transfer chicken to a small bowl and immediately toss with butter and cayenne-pepper sauce until coated. Roll up chicken pieces, carrots, celery, and lettuce in a warm tortilla; serve with blue-cheese dip.