Mini Turkey Burgers
Mini turkey burgers are a fun and easy way to satisfy appetites of all ages. Make our delicious Sweet Potato Fries to go with them!
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, June 2007
- 2 slices white sandwich bread (about 1 ounce each)
- 1 pound (93 percent lean) ground turkey
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, coarsely grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 small onion, coarsely grated
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 party-size rolls
- Lettuce, sliced tomatoes, ketchup, and mustard, for serving (optional)
In a food processor, pulse bread until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a medium bowl; add turkey, cheese, and onion. Season with salt and pepper, and mix gently just until combined. Form twelve 2-inch patties (about 3 tablespoons each).
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook patties until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Serve on rolls with lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, and mustard, if desired.