Easy Blue Cheese Dressing
This salad dressing is also delicious as a topping for baked potatoes.
- Yield: Makes 1 cup
Source: Everyday Food, September 2006
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, and 1/4 cup cold water. Stir in shallot and blue cheese, breaking up large pieces of cheese with a spoon. Season with salt and pepper.