Grilled Pork Chops
This delicious grilled pork chop recipe is from chef Fabio Trabocchi's cookbook, "Cucina of Le Marche."
- Servings: 6
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, July Summer 2008
- 6 pork chops (8 to 12 ounces)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 5 sprigs rosemary (4 inches long), leaves removed and finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, skin-on, crushed
- 3 whole cloves
- White Beans with Salt Pork
Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel; season with salt. Transfer to a baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix together orange juice, orange and lemon zest, olive oil, and rosemary until well combined. Pour over pork chops and turn to coat. Add garlic and cloves; cover tightly. Let marinate, refrigerated, overnight.
Remove pork chops from marinade; discard marinade. Transfer pork chops to a platter and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill pork chops until medium, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer pork chops to a platter, cover, and let rest for 10 minutes before drizzling with olive oil. Serve over white beans with salt pork.