This easy recipe for pizza dough is courtesy of "The Martha Stewart Show" and should be used when making Broccoli, Tomato, and Mozzarella Stromboli.
- 3 1/2 cups "00" flour or strong white bread flour, plus more for work surface and bowl
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups lukewarm water
- 1 (1/4-ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons raw sugar, such as turbinado or Demerara
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Place flour and salt in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to combine. Add water, yeast, sugar, and olive oil. Process until a dough has formed.
Dust a large bowl with flour and transfer dough in bowl. Sprinkle flour on top of dough and cover with a damp towel. Let stand in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
Punch down dough and turn out onto a lightly floured work surface. Use immediately or wrap dough in plastic wrap and keep refrigerated until ready to use.