Serve this classic side with our Southern Grilled Chicken.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook elbow macaroni according to package instructions. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cucumber, celery, dill, and lemon juice. Drain pasta, and rinse with cold water; add to bowl with mayonnaise mixture. Season with salt and pepper; toss to combine. Serve.