Tools and Materials
- Pink mason's line (braided mason's line in Pink, $7.47 per roll, by Marshalltown; homedepot.com)
- Fishing line
- Silk flowers (silk ranunculus stems, from $5 each; silkflowers.com)
- Colored papers (matte text paper, in Pink, Pink Feather, Peony, Peace, and Soho Gray, $8 for 50 sheets; paperpresentation.com)
- Star craft punch
- Craft glue
- Ribbon (see Flying Banners)
- Double-sided tape
- Miniature Books
- Mini clothespins (Can o' Clips mini clothespins, $5.29 for 24, by Cavallini; save-on-crafts.com)
Enchanting Garland How-To
1. Cut lengths of mason's line and fishing line for the garlands.
2. Gently pull silk flowers apart; string petal rings onto lines.
3. Make stars from colored paper and old book pages, using star punch. Glue pairs back to back with the lines in between. Add ribbon, folded over and taped.
4. Attach Miniature Books using tiny clothespins.