Dijon Potato Salad
This mustardy potato salad is great for parties.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2009
- 1 1/2 pounds red new potatoes, scrubbed and halved (quartered if large)
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
Place a steamer basket in a saucepan filled with 1 inch water. Bring to a gentle boil. Add potatoes. Cover, and cook just until tender, 15 to 20 minutes, tossing occasionally.
In a serving bowl, combine vinegar and Dijon; season with salt and pepper. Add hot cooked potatoes; toss. Let cool, tossing occasionally.
Add oil and parsley to cooled potato mixture. Season with salt and pepper, and toss.