This dish has raw rolled oats at its base, and here uses dried pineapple and almonds to mix with yogurt for a nourishing breakfast.
- Servings: 2
Source: Everyday Food, May 2010
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried pineapple
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon chopped natural almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped dried pineapple
- 1 1/2 teaspoons golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
In a small bowl, stir together oats, yogurt, honey, pineapple, raisins, almonds, and lemon juice. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour (or overnight).
To serve, stir in yogurt and divide muesli between 2 bowls. Top each with pineapple, raisins, and almonds.