Potatoes with Ranch Dressing
Serve this take on potato salad with pork chops, fried chicken, or flank steak.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, March 2011
- 1 pound small potatoes
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, chives, or basil
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium pot, bring potatoes to a boil over high in salted water and cook until tender when pierced with a knife, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, sour cream or Greek yogurt, and mayonnaise. Stir in fresh herbs, thyme, and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Drain potatoes and add to dressing. Toss to combine and serve immediately.