Under 30 Minutes
Greek Salad with Chickpeas
This classic Greek salad can also be made into a Greek Salad Sandwich.
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (2 ounces)
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh parsley leaves
In a large bowl, combine onion, lemon juice, and oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss well to combine and let sit 5 minutes. Add cucumber, tomatoes, feta, chickpeas, olives, and parsley; season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Divide among four bowls and serve immediately.