These crackers are are so easy to make, but they look quite impressive to guests. Serve them with Green Curry Cashew Sauce, or any dip you like.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 32
Source: Everyday Food, April 2006
- 8 rectangular (3 1/2-by-3-inch) or square wonton wrappers
- 1 1/4 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame or poppy seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange wrappers on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush both sides lightly with oil, and arrange in 2 rows with sides touching. Sprinkle with sesame and fennel seeds; season with salt and pepper.
Place a sheet of parchment paper on top of wrappers, and press down to make seeds adhere; gently remove paper. Using a pastry wheel or sharp knife, cut lengthwise and crosswise, dividing each wrapper into 4 equal pieces. Bake until crisp and golden, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from baking sheet.