Serve this arugula pesto on hot smoked salmon for a delicious main course.
- 1 large bunch arugula (about 1 packed cup), trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Combine all of the ingredients together in a food processor fitted with a blade attachment. Pulse until smooth. Serve immediately.
SourceMartha Stewart Living Television, May 2000