This lovely summer cocktail recipe was adapted from Good Things for Entertaining, 2005.
- Servings: 6
- 2 large limes, cut into 16 wedges each
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups cachaca (Brazilian brandy)
- 6 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup store-bought lemonade
- Lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
- Lime slices, for garnish (optional)
Using a wooden pestle or spoon, crush limes and sugar in a large glass measuring cup until juices are released; pour in cachaca.
Transfer cachaca mixture to a large pitcher, and fill with ice. Stir in lemonade. Divide evenly among glasses. Garnish with lemon and lime slices, if desired.