- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 serrano chiles, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 ripe avocados, (preferably Hass), halved, pitted, and peeled
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 small green zebra tomato, (or any small ripe red tomato), seeded and chopped
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Stir together onion, chiles, and salt in a medium bowl. Roughly mash avocados into onion mixture, leaving the avocados very chunky. Stir in cilantro and tomato. Serve with tortilla chips.