Celery and Parsley Salad
This crunchy salad is all about the crisp celery. We recommend using flat-leaf parsley for a more intense flavor.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, March 2010
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
In a bowl, combine celery, parsley, vinegar, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Top with pomegranate seeds, if using.