Frozen Bloody Marys
With or without the vodka, make this frosty cooler for a hot, summer brunch.
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July/August 1999
- 4 cups frozen cherry tomatoes (1 1/2 pounds), plus more for garnish
- 3/4 cup chilled vodka (optional)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 6 limes)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, or to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Celery stalks for garnish
Place frozen cherry tomatoes, vodka, lime juice, horseradish, and hot sauce in the jar of a blender; season with salt and pepper. Puree until smooth but very thick. Divide among chilled glasses, and garnish with celery stalks and cherry tomatoes. Serve immediately.