- Yield: Makes 20
Source: Martha Stewart Living Television
- 20 medium to large napa cabbage leaves (from 1 medium head)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and julienned (1 cup)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and julienned (1 cup)
- 1/2 daikon, peeled and julienned (1 cup)
- 20 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 40 leaves fresh mint
- 3/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- Juice of 3 limes (about 1/3 cup)
Bring a medium stockpot of water to a boil. Add cabbage leaves, and blanch until pliable, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from water, and pat dry.
Place one cabbage leaf on work surface. Top stem end of leaf with a few pieces of red pepper, carrot, and daikon, a sprig of cilantro, and 2 mint leaves. Beginning at stem end, roll up leaf to enclose vegetables. Repeat with remaining leaves and vegetables.
In a small bowl, whisk together sweet chili sauce and lime juice to make a dipping sauce. Serve with cabbage rolls.