Tuna, Avocado, and Romaine Salad
The crispness of the romaine lettuce and radishes contrasts nicely with the smooth richness of the ripe avocado slices and the saltiness of the tuna.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces) tuna, packed in oil
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and Dijon; season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine tuna, lettuce, radishes, and avocado. Drizzle with dressing as desired.
Drizzle salad with vinaigrette, as desired, and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with pepper.