This traditional Argentinian rub can be spread on flank steak or shrimp skewers before grilling. You can also use it in place of herb rub in our recipe for Roasted Chicken with Herb Rub and Couscous.
- Yield: Makes 3/4 cup
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2011
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 bunch parsley, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
In a food processor, combine garlic, red-pepper flakes, vinegar, parsley, and olive oil. Process until finely chopped, 2 minutes, scraping down sides as needed.