Try this rub spread on flank steak or shrimp skewers before grilling. Also try it as a fresh condiment for grilled and broiled meats. Use it in our recipe for Roasted Chicken with Herb Rub and Couscous.
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 bunch parsley, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
In a food processor, combine garlic, red-pepper flakes, vinegar, parsley, and olive oil. Process until finely chopped, 2 minutes, scraping down sides as needed.
SourceEveryday Food, January/February 2011