This is a tangy dressing that works well on on our Curly Endive salad.
- Yield: Makes 3/4 cup
Source: Martha Stewart Living, December/January 1997/1998
- 1 teaspoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled, pith removed, and sectioned
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, honey, grapefruit juice, and canola oil. Add grapefruit sections; season with salt and pepper. Keep vinaigrette in airtight container in refrigerator up to 3 days.