Under 30 Minutes
White-Bean and Caper Crostini
For an extra layer of flavor, use a garlic- or herb-infused oil.
- Simple Crostini Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) canellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 small red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white-wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a bowl, combine cannellini beans, onion, capers, olive oil, and white-wine vinegar. Mix, mashing beans slightly; season with salt and pepper. Top crostini with topping.
SourceEveryday Food, June 2008