Under 30 Minutes
Lamb Chops with Mint-Pepper Sauce
Take your family on a culinary journey to Greece for dinner tonight.
- 4 (8-ounce) trimmed shoulder lamb chops, 1-inch thick
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
Heat broiler. Rub both sides of lamb chops with rosemary, salt and pepper. Place lamb on broiler pan; broil until chops are browned, turning once, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, and mustard. Stir in red bell pepper, fresh mint, and scallion. Serve lamb chops warm, with sauce spooned over the top.