Fluke Seviche with Corn, Scallions, and Chiles
Fluke lends itself to lively preparations, such as this seviches "cooked" with citrus and combined with chile and corn.
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, June 2006
- 5 ounces fluke, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch dice
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh red chiles
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
Stir together the fluke and lime juice in a small bowl. Refrigerate until fish is opaque, at least 30 minutes (up to 2 hours). Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.